🐈
» Groups » Upwork Engineering » Forum » Re: Most of the client View my profile but do...
Page options
papon
Community Member

Most of the client View my profile but don't hire

I have placed lot of bid but did not get any job last few months. I don't know what is problem in my profile. Important thing most of the client view my profile I see in my states page. Can anyone help me?

If someone suggest me to make better profile it would be better.

Thanks

Noor All Safaet
8 REPLIES 8
louisaj
Community Member

Hi Noor,

You seem to be doing OK on the open projects. Lot's of earnings there. That's positive and a lot better than probably 60% of all active Upworkers Smiley Happy

Many of us have seen a decrease in jobs in the last few months. There are many discussion threads about it. I don't know why. I can't answer that.

The one thing that did jump out at me on your profile was that every single one of your tests is below average. Most people don't even show their below average tests. There's a slider where you can switch it to not visible on profile.

When a majority of Upworkers have a shared 1st place badge on tests, you don't want to be showing off below average test results. Try the tests again and see if you can improve on them. Especially as you have put fluent in English  on your profile settings, then scored low on the two tests. 

Best wishes,

Louisa 

papon
Community Member

Good point. I will hide my test result for now but I will retest later.

Thanks

Louisa

Noor All Safaet
dreamseller
Community Member

@Noor All S wrote:

I have placed lot of bid but did not get any job last few months. I don't know what is problem in my profile. Important thing most of the client view my profile I see in my states page. Can anyone help me?

If someone suggest me to make better profile it would be better.

Thanks

If I were you, I would rewrite the whole profile overview. It looks like restaurant's menu. Also, you can emphasize on you overview how you can help your potential clients with these skills you have without just naming the skillset and programming languages. 

pragneshc
Community Member

I think there is something wrong.

I have "449 Archived Proposals" with only one job that was also at the time when it was called odesk and still bidding to get first job on upwork.

so, you've identified that you have a problem. What have you done to try to correct the issue?

I have submited ticket to upwork support before 17days(on 9th of August) and they still working on that...

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Pragnesh,

I just asked the team handling your case to make an update on your ticket. 

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you.

Noor All Safaet