🐈
» Groups » Upwork Engineering » Forum » No category for ERP in specialized skill crea...
Page options
david_dlima
Community Member

No category for ERP in specialized skill creation

Hi,

I am trying to create a specialized profile for ERP development. I am unable to find it in the list of categories. Anybody faced this issue ? Kindly let me know how you sorted it out.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

David DLima

6 REPLIES 6
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi David, 

I would like to be able to assist you, but I'm unfamiliar with this specific category. Does ERP fall-in in any of the categories of the Web, Mobile, and Software Development category? 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery,
Thank you for replying. Ideally it should fall under Software Development.

Regards
David DLima

Hi David, 

I can see that while Software Development is not available in the list, you can scroll down to the bottom of the list and pick "Other - I don't see my specialty." This will prompt you to enter the ERP Development as a specialty and suggest it to the team. 

Screen Shot 2020-01-24 at 3.56.20 PM.png

In the meantime, I would recommend that you check this help article, and see if any of the sub-categories under Web, Mobile, & Software Development can be an alternative. I'm not very familiar with this category but Desktop Software Development could be a good start. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery,
I have checked the other categories and don't find ERP in any of them. Also adding it under Others doesn't help.

Regards
David DLima
sharonliu
Community Member

Have you put your ERP software screenshots, in your profile's portfolio?

Hi Sharon,
No, I haven't added screenshots? I have added the project details. I cannot add screenshots for ERP.

I am trying to create a separate profile for ERP.

Regards
David DLima