🐈
» Groups » Upwork Engineering » Forum » Programming Advance filter for a business rev...
Page options
bishara7
Community Member

Programming Advance filter for a business review site

I have hard time to find a Candidate to figure out an advance Review filter.  

Any information or help will be appreciated 

7 REPLIES 7
prestonhunter
Community Member

Richard:

There is no much we can tell you here in the Community Forum.

It is really on the main Upwork.com site, through job postings, that this needs to happen.

Your best best is to provide a detailed - but brief - description of what it is that you want to accomplish. Post that as a job posting.

If you have had trouble finding a candidate to do this work, then post a job for a project manager. Specifically state that you will need the project manager to find the people to work on this.

I don't know all the details of your project. But you should almost certainly hire more than one person for this.

You (or your project manager) should probably hire at least 3 or 4 different developers... just to talk to them and ask them in detail how they would create this filter.

Then continue working only with the freelancers who impress you the most.

sharonliu
Community Member

Do you mean an advanced filter for a review website?

If you own a business, you might want to look into the problem yourself, so you know exactly how the advanced filter is done. After that, it is easy to find somebody else to do the advanced filter, because then you can supervise them.

Thank you for the reply,  

It's easy to find a developer to do any work,  but the hard part figuring out how the filter works.  

Thanks,

Richie

If what you want is to learn how the filter works, then create a job posting saying so.

Specify that you want a developer who will teach you an existing filter works.

Or specify that you want a developer who will use Team Viewer screensharing to teach you how to create or configure or install the filter.

Hi Preston 

I did try, hired and invited many developers,  requested help from Up work.

None of the developers found a solution.

I am looking here in the community page after I tried my best hiring.

Thank you 

Richie

I want you to succeed in accomplishing your goals. But it sounds like you didn't hire the right people for this task.

I certainly don't mind you coming here to try to get some ideas.

But nobody here will be able to help you at this point because the only thing we know about your project is that is that you want an "advance filter for a business review site."

That is not enough information to even provide a starting point for discussing the project.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Richard, 

I can see that the team offered to assist you in looking for the right candidate for your job post. Is this job you're referring to different?

~ Avery
Upwork