🐈
» Groups » Upwork Engineering » Forum » Re: Python Certifications
Page options
d0dac279
Community Member

Python Certifications

I am a two-level certified Python developer, but I can't find Python certifications within the certification list on Upwork, are those going to be added? and how would I show that I am a certified Python developer since they are not there?

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Yazeed,

If you try to enter a certification not on the list, you’ll have the opportunity to Suggest a Certification. Occasional additions will be made to the Add form as well as to the list below. If your certification is not on our list at the moment, I would suggest adding them as portfolio items. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
makeover-umang
Community Member

What about   certifications?

I can't find ML certifications within the certification list on Upwork, are those going to be added?

Hi Kanani,

Feel free to suggest any certification you would like and occasional additions will be made to the Add form. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
4f347417
Community Member

I was invited for a certification but the Upwork platform doesn't have any certifications in my area of expertise, Data Analyst. However, since I use Python as a tool for data manipulation I want to give the Python Backend certification a try even though I know it is quite different from Data Analytics. What do you all think? Advisable or not?