🐈
» Groups » Upwork Engineering » Forum » Re: Stopped getting invitations and JS score ...
Page options
ishaque110
Community Member

Stopped getting invitations and JS score gets down to 95%

Hi,

My name is Ishaque, I have been active on upwork since last year. I have been noticing some strange things from past few weeks that my JSS score went down by 5% insipite of having all the jobs done with 5* ratings till date. I stopped getting invitiations from last 3 weeks, generally I used to get about 2-3 invites or more than that in a week's time. Please help me with this.

Thanks,

Ishaque **Edited for Community Guidelines**

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

@ISHAQUE N wrote:

I have been active on upwork since last year. I have been noticing some strange things from past few weeks that my JSS score went down by 5% insipite of having all the jobs done with 5* ratings till date.

Do you have a contract that has either:

• been cancelled before you earned anything
  • was fully refunded
  • was ended but nothing was paid
  • has been open but you have never earned anything on it yet and has been open for a couple of months or more?

have same trouble here ,, but trying to fix with more clients and increase again .. i was 91 ! now 86% !
even i turned to premium .. 

i hope that work again 

Thanks Petra for looking into this,

I can explain this.

Do you have a contract that has either:

• been cancelled before you earned anything

Yes, Petra there was a client who started contract and cancelled because all of a sudden he realised I don't have a set of skills but if you look at the conversation happened between me and him before releasing an offer, you would say that I was very clear since beginning.
I would like to give you a short overview of what had happend exactly, I have a profile in which it is clearly mentioned I am a C# as well as python developer. He hired me based on my skills and I convinced him to get his job done using python instead of using C# and it had a reason which I explained to him very clearly, He agreed on that and released the offer and I accepted that. I took a call with him and ask to provide me the details what he wants to fetch through a program in this task. I don't know what has happened to him, all of a sudden I don't know what happened to him and he went to the other developer to whom he was talking before releasing an offer to me just because he was creating that script for him using C#. Why on earth he agreed for python at the first place. I returned his escrow amount without deducting any single penny for the work and time I spent on that.

You tell me where is my fault, If you find any I would be okay to take this.

Thanks,

Ishaque