🐈
» Groups » Upwork Engineering » Forum » Suggestion for functionality improvement in m...
Page options
tasos-kandris
Community Member

Suggestion for functionality improvement in messages room section

Hello,

I am quite new in Upwork community... but after one full year that using site as a freelancer and exchanging tousands of messages i would like to make a few suggestions for improvement of usability of messages rooms section....

1) Sometimes and mostly on long lasting projects while searching on past images you are not able to navigate through the images and you have to scroll up and down in order to find what you want or making a search. Especially if you want to search for a copy paste image you send or received. I think that would be much easier an option to navigate through images (see Facebook Messenger ) when clicking on the full image window....
2) It would be nice also to add on messages, a status report notification/tag (delivered, readed,) in order to be easier to see if client received or read the message that has sended...

Best regards

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for this suggestion, Anastasios. I'll be sure to share it with our team. 

~ Bojan
Upwork