🐈
» Groups » Upwork Engineering » Forum » Re: Upwork RSS Feed Usages
Page options
stets10
Community Member

Upwork RSS Feed Usages

I cannot seem to get a reply from UpWork support. I was wondering about the usage of the RSS Feed Upwork provides. Can I provide a service for freelancers to subscribe to new feed entries? Is there any consideration for how often results should be retrieved? I couldn't find much online about this feature or how it should be used.

There are many paid RSS feed readers. Can I put my RSS feed into those services? How often do they retrieve results? Can I offer the same service and cater it to freeelancers?

3 REPLIES 3
digitaloverseas
Community Member

Hey there,

Check this link: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/115015933428-API-Requests-Limits?flash_digest=2111b6962...

It says, 40 requests per one-minute window per IP is allowed.

The API is separate and distinct from RSS feeds though, correct?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Stetson, 

It looks like you have two open tickets related to your question which you should be able to access here, and here

It would be best to keep all questions, and follow up consolidated in one ticket so that the team can assist you more efficiently. I will go ahead and follow up these tickets with the team handling your case so that they can get back to you with more information.

~ Avery
Upwork