» Groups » Upwork Engineering » Forum » Website
Page options
piras-rosi
Community Member

Website

REQUEST FOR A QUOTATION:

Hi there,

I am new to this...

I have built a very basic website for my business myself but now looking for someone more skilled than me to "make it look better" before it can go live. Can somebody tell me how much would this cost me and how to go about rerquesting a quotation before I can go ahead?

Thank you and kind regards,

Rosi P.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Priyanka and Rosi,

Please, note that it's against the Community Guidelines to solicit and promote services in the Community. Please, use Upwork.com site to post a job, send proposals and connect to discuss a potential contract.

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
prestonhunter
Community Member

You could hire a freelancer to make your site better for between $20 to $100. Or more than $3500. Could be around $500.

It depends on what you want to do.

What you need to do is post an HOURLY job post on the main Upwork.com website.

And you need to hire three different freelancers, evaluate how they do, and continue working only with the one or ones who provide you with the most value.

Hi there,

Thank you, this is very useful!

Kind regards,

Rosi P.
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rosi, 

I made a search in our Hiring Headquarters on ballpark costs when hiring a Web Designer. You may check out the articles here. I hope this helps!

~ Avery
Upwork

Thank you Avery, this is very useful!

Kind regards,

Rosi P.

hrbeena
Community Member

Hi Rosi

That initial step was good that you have put your ideas to reality but to make your project look more attractive and responsive

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Regards

Priyanka

Priyanka and Rosi,

Please, note that it's against the Community Guidelines to solicit and promote services in the Community. Please, use Upwork.com site to post a job, send proposals and connect to discuss a potential contract.

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Upwork
c051972d
Community Member

I can design a well website development that will look attractive....letvtalk more on Upwork so I can send you some of my previous work... https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0116f733a40fb449b6

Hi Adeyemi,

Welcome to Upwork! Please know that promoting your services here in the Community is against the Community GuidelinesThe Upwork Community is where you can ask and answer questions, search for topics, learn, connect, network with other members, and get updates about Upwork.

Here are some tips on how to get started on Upwork:
  • Complete your profile: Take time to provide accurate and complete information about yourself and your skills. This will help clients find you and determine if you're a good fit for their projects.
  • Add your portfolio to your Upwork profile: If you have work samples and past projects, add them to your Upwork portfolio. It gives clients an idea of your skills and experience.
  • Propose your services: Browse through the projects in the marketplace and apply for projects that interest you and align with your skills. Your proposal should include your experience and skills and why you're a good fit for the project.
Check out these Upwork Academy courses to kickstart your journey:
Remember that getting hired as a freelancer on Upwork can be competitive, so it’s important to have a strong profile and portfolio and submit well-written proposals.

The Community is also where members can share feedback on existing features and suggestions for new features. If you have ideas on how we can improve your experience on Upwork, the Community is a great place to share them!
Interested in learning more? Visit our welcome post to help you navigate the Upwork Community.
We hope you enjoy connecting with members of the Community!
~ Joanne
Upwork