🐈
» Groups » Upwork Engineering » Forum » Re: "Verification of signature failed" even a...
Page options
hyunbinvince
Community Member

"Verification of signature failed" even app is already authorized

Good day.

I'm using Upwork API and I'm encountering a problem. I'm using Upwork-Python library in my development. I already gave permission to the the app that I've been developing and I can already access my user info. But when I'm trying to search jobs, I'm receiving 401 error.

The implementation I've been using is just the same the same as the one in **Edited for community guidelines**. In addition, my API key has the required permission to search jobs.

Any help for this one? Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kevin Dhale,

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused! It looks like you have an open ticket with our support team about this concern. I’ll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello.

I wasn't able to reply on the ticket created to this one since it did not notify on me (and I have a lot of projects so I forgot following this up). Can I bump this one again? Again, my problem is I have an API key with correct configurations and permissions. I can already access my user info (since I already gave permission to the app I've been developing), but when trying to search for jobs, it returns "Verification of signature failed." (yes this is part of the permissions).

Thanks.

Hi Kevin,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a new support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork