🐈
» Groups » Upwork Engineering » Forum » response from client
Page options
cybershinestech
Community Member

response from client

Hi, I am web developer and part of a Agency. I am facing serious issue. After placing proposal to client, he gave me response for the first, I responded him back but after that client disappeared. Not just one client, my number of client disappeared after first response. This is happening 8 out of 10 jobs. Is there any bug in the upwork site that prevents the client to respond and he never show up? if there is no bug then why client showed up once only? Thank you Swapnil Chaure
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

@Swapnil C wrote:
Hi, I am web developer and part of a Agency. I am facing serious issue. After placing proposal to client, he gave me response for the first, I responded him back but after that client disappeared. Not just one client, my number of client disappeared after first response. This is happening 8 out of 10 jobs. Is there any bug in the upwork site that prevents the client to respond and he never show up? if there is no bug then why client showed up once only?

No, the clients simply decided against taking your application further. They either hired someone else, or didn't hire anyone at all.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

@Swapnil C wrote:
Hi, I am web developer and part of a Agency. I am facing serious issue. After placing proposal to client, he gave me response for the first, I responded him back but after that client disappeared. Not just one client, my number of client disappeared after first response. This is happening 8 out of 10 jobs. Is there any bug in the upwork site that prevents the client to respond and he never show up? if there is no bug then why client showed up once only?

No, the clients simply decided against taking your application further. They either hired someone else, or didn't hire anyone at all.