🐈
» Groups » Upwork Engineering » Forum » upwork specialized profile not showing portfo...
Page options
moneeb-muhammad
Community Member

upwork specialized profile not showing portfolio items in public view

I have created a specialized profile and added items to portfolio. Its shows fine when i am in edit mode but when I view profile as "Public View" and select specialized profile it doesn't show portfolio section completely.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Muhammad,

Please note that like the rest of your profile, posting contact information isn’t allowed in your portfolio. That means these files (and linked sites) can’t include your email address, phone number, or chat ID. Please update your portfolio item accordingly following the instructions shared within this help article and let us know if issue persist afterwards.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Muhammad,

Please note that like the rest of your profile, posting contact information isn’t allowed in your portfolio. That means these files (and linked sites) can’t include your email address, phone number, or chat ID. Please update your portfolio item accordingly following the instructions shared within this help article and let us know if issue persist afterwards.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Nikola,

I was reading this thread because the same problem is happening to me, however, I don't have my contact info displayed in the portfolio items. Could you please tell me why my portfolio items aren't showing up in public view?

Julia 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Julia,

It looks like one of our portfolio images contains the website link that has contact information within it. You can update it and let us know if the issue persists afterwards.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork