🐈
» Forums » Support » 48 hour and one more day passed, to get other...
Page options
siddique-robin
Community Member

48 hour and one more day passed, to get other features of "Freelance Plus"

Please be notified, that still 48 hour and one more day passed, to get other features of "Freelance Plus", Everywhere I am getting locked button and prompt to upgrade to freelancer plus.

Please fix this and is there anything else, please share me.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Rahaman,

Thank you for your message. I have followed up with the relevant team and they have enabled the benefits on your Community profile now. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
LuiggiR

Hi Rahaman,

I'm sorry to hear this is happening to you. Can you please share a screenshot of where you're seeing this? I see that you've successfully upgraded to the Freelancer Plus membership, so you should be able to make use of its features.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
siddique-robin
Community Member

Dear Luiggi R,

I hope this message finds you well. I've been encountering some challenges in understanding the current behavior of certain features and I'm hopeful that you could provide some guidance.

Firstly, could you please help me understand why certain functions are behaving in a particular way? I'm having difficulty in grasping this.

Secondly, I'm interested in accessing additional reports and statistics on a group-by-group basis. Could you guide me on how and where to access this data?

Lastly, I'd be grateful if you could recommend a community or forum specifically for Freelancer Plus users, as I believe this would be a valuable resource for me.

Looking forward to your guidance and suggestions. Thank you for your time.

Best regards,

Siddique

Picture2.png

Hi Rahaman,

Thank you for your message. I have followed up with the relevant team and they have enabled the benefits on your Community profile now. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths