🐈
» Forums » Support » Adding contacts for free
Page options
014c38a8
Community Member

Adding contacts for free

I'd like to know if there is a way to add contacts for free so that I can turn on my availablity badge. I need 20 and only have 10.

I'd also like to know if payment can be done with paypal instead of a credit card.

1 REPLY 1
759e32fa

Hi Justin,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Availability badge is a paid feature that allows freelancers to highlight in search results when they are ready for new work. you would have to purchase Connects if you have insufficient balance in order to turnn on this feature. To purchase Connects:

1. Go to Settings
  2. Select Memberships & Connects
  3. Click Add More Connects

Once you’ve selected the bundle you wish to purchase, click Add Connects and your account will automatically be charged. Connects cost $0.15 (USD) each and are sold in bundles of 10, 20, 40, 60, and 80. Agencies can also purchase bundles of 150 or 300, if their balance allows.

You can use your Paypal account to purchase Connects. To learn more about verifying and linking your PayPal account, go hereNote: A credit card needs to be added as a backup billing method if you plan to use PayPal to purchase Connects or pay for a membership plan.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths