🐈
» Forums » Support » All of my proposals, including active ones ar...
Page options
fd1dfb07
Community Member

All of my proposals, including active ones are Archived

I was in the process of talking with a potential client when I got a notification to verify my identity. I successfully did and now all of my proposals, including one with a client that I was speaking with, are archived! Some of these I used extra connects to boost because I was very interested in the jobs, and now I can't even reapply to them if I wanted to.

It's frustrating to have all of these proposals abruptly withdrawn for what I can see, no reason. I tried to speak with the support bot but it was unhelpful. It told me my account was suspended and to check my email and requests but there was nothing there about my account being suspended. The email I received warned that I would have my proposals revoked if I did not verify my identity in 7 days, but I verified it in around 5 minutes and still had all of my proposals revoked. Now I have to wait 24-72 hours for support to look at my ticket and hope that they can do something about it. 

Please fix this..

1 REPLY 1
ArjayM

Hi Jean-Marcel,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I can see that you've raised a support ticket about your concern and I can also confirm that it's been escalated to the appropriate team for further review. Please allow our team 24-48 hours to further review your case and you will surely be getting an update on this page once done.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths