🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: App is not giving updates in time
Page options
lucioric
Community Member

App is not giving updates in time

Hi. Today I received a message of a client asking for a short interview, but the app didn't get in orange to show the message, in the PC, neither in the phone. As a result, when I happened by random to open the app, 50 minutes later, the client showed offline, and he didn't answer. I think I lost another client due to the app bugs. Indeed, today, all of the potential clients for the invites I received in the last 5 days, appeared offline, so I am wondering if that is also a bug. If the same communication problems that I am getting, the clients are experiencing them as well, being noticed after hours, that is not being a deal anymore.

2 REPLIES 2
lucioric
Community Member

Now, precisely, I am getting an e-mail notification of a message before i got notified in the desktop app.... that is sometimes getting that the clients prefer other people for the job. 😠

ArjayM

Hi Lucio Ricardo,

Thank you for reaching out and reporting this here in the Community. We recently experienced issues with loading and sending messages but I can confirm that it's already been resolved. 

To better assist you, I've shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets and coordinate with the team here once your case is fully reviewed.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths