🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Apply now link not working
Page options
3b36617e
Community Member

Apply now link not working

I just topped up with some connects now. And I tried applying for a job but it just keeps loading endlessly. I'm not even able to write any proposal at all. Once I click apply now it just keeps loading taking me nowhere which is frustrating. 

3 REPLIES 3
ArjayM

Hi Chidiogo,

I tried but can't seem to replicate the issue you're describing. I was able to access the page after clicking the "Apply now" button. Please see this screenshot for your reference.

Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of the current one? You may also consider clearing your cache and cookies. Let us know if the issue persists afterward; we'll look into that further for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
3b36617e
Community Member

I recently factory reset my phone so the cache on my browser is small. Although I still cleared them again but I couldn't still get to the proposal page. 

Also tried using incognito tabs and using another browser still couldn't get to the proposal page.

It just keeps loading endlessly without getting me to the proposal page. 

Hi Chidiogo,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths