🐈
» Forums » Support » As part of our continued efforts to remain co...
Page options
ae125c83
Community Member

As part of our continued efforts to remain compliant with tax laws globally, please enter your TIN

Why suddenly this error is coming instead of uploading all the information? There was no such pop-up in the last 8 months, but now it's showing this. Can anybody explain what's this for and why this is coming?

ae125c83_0-1698090330847.png

7 REPLIES 7
ArjayM

Hi Aayush,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that we'll have this reviewed and one of our agents will be reaching out to you here with more information.

~ Arjay
Upwork
0a54a18b
Community Member

Hi, Arjay M, the same error is coming instead of uploading all the information.ae125c83_0-1698090330847.png There was no such pop-up in the last 8 months, but now it's showing this. Can anybody explain what's this for and why this is coming?

Hi Vishal,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to let you know that the issue you experienced should now be resolved. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you are still seeing it on your end? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
lujein
Community Member

Hi Vishal,

Good day. Do you have an email add so I could possibly reach out to you? Hope to hear from you. Thank you.

jyotira
Community Member

Hello Nikola, 

The same error is popping up in my profile. I tried removing cookies but it is still showing. Can you please check and resolve it ASAP? I already submitted the TAX information in Oct 2020 and never saw this message, this is the first time. 

Regards,
Jagdish

Hi Jagdish,

I checked your account and it looks like you're being asked to fill in this section first:

759e32fa_0-1698214784247.png

Kindly complete this in the tax information section of your settings in order to remove the pop-up notification. Thank you.

~ AJ
Upwork
jyotira
Community Member

Hello Annie,

As suggested, I have filled the GST section, which now removes the pop-up. 

Thanks for your help. 

Regards,

Jagdish

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths