🐈
» Forums » Support » Billing and payments
Page options
6289fa42
Community Member

Billing and payments

Hello I m new on upwork and just open an account 3 days ago, as we are a client looking to hire some freelancers for a specific work to be done, we need to get verified as some of them refuse the work as long we are.

i open my profile and tried to add under Billing and payments a new billing method.

I only get the option to add credit card details, I filled up and tried with 2 different credit card details I do possess, and with both of them when I try to save it ( it won't and all the boxes with credit card info appear in red) so impossible to save the cards...

I'm sure about all the details and numbers about both credit cards I tried to add and save )

I  am sure at the moment it has nothing to do with my diff bank giving me permission as I was even not able to save those.

I really would like to be able to get verified asap and I don't even receive any other option about billing and payment.

Need help and this to be solve asap, as otherwise is pointless to use this site

Let me know

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Sandy, 

Thank you for your message. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths