🐈
» Forums » Support » Bug when trying to set up a new milestone
Page options
canobenitez
Community Member

Bug when trying to set up a new milestone

Everytime I choosed a price, automatically changes when I touch anything else. I can't send a offer to my client right now and it is pissing me off. Can anyone do something? I'm not sure if this is the right subforum.

3 REPLIES 3
AndreaG

Hi Nicanor,

I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Also note that we only officially support the latest two versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari.

~Andrea
Upwork

I tried with 2 browsers, Edge (Versión 113.0.1774.50 Build oficial- 64 bits) and Brave (Versión 1.51.118 Chromium: 113.0.5672.126 - Build oficial- (64 bits), both are the lastest. The bug is present in both. Did you you check the short video I uploaded? 

Hi Nicanor,

Thank you for sharing these information. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths