🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Can I share my Behance portfolio link wit...
Page options
sami057
Community Member

Can I share my Behance portfolio link with my client and also google form both have my personal info

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

here's the links of my boat Google forms and Behance portfolio

5 REPLIES 5
PradeepH

Hi Samiullah,

Sharing Google forms with your contact information can be considered a TOS violation. You can share a Behance portfolio link with the client but please request your client to keep all communication on this platform until you accept a contract on Upwork. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
sami057
Community Member

What if I remove my contact information from my Google form then I can share with my clients or no and how Upwork

will know that this form has contact information or no thank you for your response

Hi Samiullah,

Thank you for reaching out. All links and attachments are reviewed by Upwork and if we find that you violated the ToS, this can get your account suspended. We highly suggest omitting any personal contact to avoid this.

~ AJ
Upwork
sami057
Community Member

What if I remove my contact information from my Google form then I can share with my clients or no 

Hi Samiullah, you can share your portfolio links (such as links to your Behance profile, Dropbox links, Google Forms or Docs, etc.). If those don't contain contact information, you won't face any problems (you will need to remove your contact information in your Behance profile page if you're sharing the link). You should keep all communication on Upwork (using messaging, Upwork Zoom calls, etc.) until you accept the contract. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths