🐈
» Forums » Support » Can not receive my money back after the dispu...
Page options
3c23e5ad
Community Member

Can not receive my money back after the dispute

I filed a 200$ contract with a freelancer for finding someone who attacked me online.

The freelancer took 1 day and told me the attacker is someone from Arab Saudi (which is hillarious bc my attack me in my language not Arab).

Then instead of paying 200, we ended up the deal by paying a freelancer 10$ and I get 190$ refund back.

but it's almost a month and I can not receive any refund from upwork when the freelancer received his money.

How can I do with this? 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

3 REPLIES 3
LuiggiR

Hi Duyen,

Thanks for reaching out. I can see that the amount in question was refunded directly to your Upwork account and you should see it in your available balance, which you can use in future contracts. You can see this by going to Reports > Transaction history. Don't hesitate to let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
3c23e5ad
Community Member

Hi thank you for your reply.

I noticed the refund is now in my balance account but is there any way to take the money out and send it to my bank account?

Hi Duyen,

Thank you for following up. I would like to clarify that our support team will be able to assist you with sending your funds to your bank account. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths