🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Can't access Upwork on desktop and mobile...
Page options
f74fa9bf
Community Member

Can't access Upwork on desktop and mobile apps

My time tracker suddenly lost connection but my connection has no issues, I can access any website and any apps, but Upwork is not accessible neither on any of the browser nor on the moblie app or moblie browsers. It is only accessible by using VPN (that's how I am writing now). I can't even open the Upwork Status page. Clearing cache and cookies also doesn't help. 

3 REPLIES 3
f74fa9bf
Community Member

Please respond somebody, there is no one from support team to chat with until Monday, but I have to work and I can't track the time 

Hi Irina,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hello Irina,

I am sorry for reaching out to you this way.

My question isn't related to this topic. I just wanted to know how (if) you managed to solve the TIN requirement for Armenians.
Once you connect with the support, they send a form at https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw8ben.pdf, which we are asked to fill out. However, there is a TIN field in that form as well, including other extra information that needs to be provided.

Should I just check the 6b - Check if FTIN not legally required - field?

Can you help with this?

Thanks

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths