🐈
» Forums » Support » Can't add new Connects
Page options
3e602d36
Community Member

Can't add new Connects

Hello I have a freelancer account under an agent. I cannot add any connects. 

I tried to search in the help section but at the end I get this error:

Once your profile has been approved you can buy Connects on this page.

I don't know how to get my profile approved if this is the problem.

can you please help?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Khorshid,

Thank you for your response. Arjay here stepping in for Nikola. I can see that you are an exclusive member of an agency. This is the most common type of agency relationship. Their profile and proposals are branded with the agency to make the agency’s part in the work relationship clear to clients. All contracts payments are paid out to the agency. Please note that only the agency owner and agency admins have the ability to purchase Connects. 

You can review this help article to be more acquainted with how the procedures work.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
NikolaS

Hi Khorshid,

I would be happy to help. Could you please share a screenshot of the error message you receive on your end so that we can check and assist you accordingly? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
3e602d36
Community Member

Thank you Nikola. Sure.

Please find attached the screenshot of the error.

Hi Khorshid,

Thank you for your response. Arjay here stepping in for Nikola. I can see that you are an exclusive member of an agency. This is the most common type of agency relationship. Their profile and proposals are branded with the agency to make the agency’s part in the work relationship clear to clients. All contracts payments are paid out to the agency. Please note that only the agency owner and agency admins have the ability to purchase Connects. 

You can review this help article to be more acquainted with how the procedures work.

~ Arjay
Upwork
3e602d36
Community Member

Hello Arjay,

Thank you for your response. I understand that. I guess our agency has purchased Connects but how can we transfer them to my account as well?

Thanks

Hi Khoshid,

I'm sorry for the late response. The agency's Connects cannot be transferred to individual agency members' accounts. Your agency would be the one to apply to jobs unless they gave you permission or access to submit proposals.

~ AJ
Upwork
rianify
Community Member

Hello, I have just 7 connects which is no longer enough to apply to most jobs. My issue is that I can't find the "add more connects" prompts in the "connects and membership page". Please correct this, thanks.

Hi Ifunanya,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked but I could not replicate the issue you experience. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser?

To purchase additional Connects please follow the steps below:

1. Go to Settings
  2. Select Memberships & Connects
  3. Click Add More Connects

You can find more information here. Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths