🐈
» Forums » Support » Can't find my profile via Upwork search !
Page options
mohamedyehia1995
Community Member

Can't find my profile via Upwork search !

I check for my profile in the search results and  I didn't find it even after applying as many filters as possible & searching through many pages. I used to see myself in the first pages but it seemed it disappeared from the search completely.

my visibility is set in public 

I am looking for a solution or an explanation of this if someone has any.

Thanks in advance for your help.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Mohamed,

Please note that search results will be different depending on who is searching. The results you see will differ from the results a client gets searching for a particular job they posted. You can try tweaking your profile, adding some keywords that describe what you do in your profile title, and see if you get different results. There are no issues with your profile, it shows in search and in the applicant's list for jobs you send your proposals to.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ArjayM

Hi Mohamed,

Please note that search results will be different depending on who is searching. The results you see will differ from the results a client gets searching for a particular job they posted. You can try tweaking your profile, adding some keywords that describe what you do in your profile title, and see if you get different results. There are no issues with your profile, it shows in search and in the applicant's list for jobs you send your proposals to.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths