🐈
» Forums » Support » Can't find "Get Started" button just after si...
Page options
a2818cb9
Community Member

Can't find "Get Started" button just after signup and verificaiton of email.

Hi upwork support.

I just signup on upwork and verified my account from email. after that I am redirected to the page where it says, "Hey Muhammad, ready for your next big oppertunity.!

and below some freelancers profiles introduction. But I dont know what to do next, no any button to complete profile or anything else. There should be a "Get Started" button below, which I see on profile creation tutorial videos, but it did not. please help me to finalize my profile and able to start freelancing work.  I tried both, Firefox and Chrome, but no get started button shows. and please dont suggest me to cleare cache and cockies as I have already tried this aswell.

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi Muhammad,

I am sorry to hear about the issue faced by you while setting up your profile. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

- Pradeep

Upwork
a2818cb9
Community Member

Dear Pradeep,

Thank you for your prompt response. As suggested, I tried both ways "clearing Cookies and Cache" and "using different browser i.e Firefox" But the problem persist. Do you have a better or any other solution? 

Thank You for your kind assistance.

Thank you for following up, Muhuammad. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths