🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Can't hire a freelancer
Page options
58b903e4
Community Member

Can't hire a freelancer

Hi!

I've been trying to hire a freelancer, but I can't complete the process. Every time I hit continue I get "An error has been occurred, please try again later" 

10 REPLIES 10
AndreaG

Hi Hazim,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists?

~Andrea
Upwork
58b903e4
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

Just did, nothing changed.

Thank you for following up, Hazim. One of our agents will be reaching out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
58b903e4
Community Member

Hi Andrea!

Sorry to bother you. I've been requested to provide some info and I did, but the issue hasn't been solved yet. 

Hi Hazim,

I checked your account and see that one of our agents reached out to you about your account. Please check your ticket here, and feel free to respond to the ticket so our team can assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
58b903e4
Community Member

Hi Joanne,

Thank you for your reply.

I responded to the ticket and provided the requested info hourse ago. 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hazim, 

Please take note that tickets are addressed by the order they were received. If you don't hear back within 24-hours, you can follow up on the ticket, or let us know here and we'll assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
58b903e4
Community Member

Hi,

This is my first time using Upowk. Is there any other way I can verify my card? I really need to get my work done as soon as possible. 

Can someone help and solve the problem?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hazim, 

The team is requesting you to submit documents through a secure link on your support ticket. I wanted to check if you have already submitted the requested document/s?

To clarify, we will not be able to review your documents or assist you further with your concern here in the Community as another team is handling this. It would be best to continue communicating with them and comply with the request so that they can proceed with the review of your account.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths