🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Can't pay contract OR get help from Upwor...
Page options
c5518140d41e0dca
Community Member

Can't pay contract OR get help from Upwork's support pages

We are trying to sign a contract with an Upwork contractor, but for the past 24 hours, we have received the following error message. We have tried different credit cards and PayPal. 

"We are sorry! We are experiencing a technical problem and cannot process your request right now. Please try again in a minute."

When I try to access support page, it comes up with an error (the second screenshot). I've cleared the cache, restarted the browser, tried different computers...nothing is working. I can't access the chat function or any way to seek direct help from Upwork. 

Please help, Upwork! This is our first time using Upwork and I didn't realize it was going to be such a problem. 😑

5 REPLIES 5
AndreaG

Hi Jason,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Andrea, 

I didn't submit a support ticket, unless it did it when I submitted feedback on the payment page. When I click the link that you submitted, it provides me with the same error as in the previous screenshot:

We can't complete your request now

Please try again later.
To report this problem, click here.

For availability updates, visit our site status page.

Error 500 (A)
Trace ID: 7cd76401be2df790-DEN

Hi Jason,

I can confirm that you were able to submit a ticket since I can see it on my end. I understand you're not able to access your Requests page right now, apologies for the confusion. Rest assured that when the team replies to your ticket you will receive an email notification and will be able to communicate with the team by replying to it.

~Andrea
Upwork
williamtcooper
Community Member

Jason,

When I receive those types of errors, I usually try again a few times in the following hours and the majority of the time the errors go away. Thanks!

Thanks William, unfortunately it's been going on for the past two days. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths