🐈
» Forums » Support » Can't post to feedback page on Upwork
Page options
j_neighbors
Community Member

Can't post to feedback page on Upwork

When I navigate to "Platform...Feedback" on the Upwork menu, I come to a forum where users can make suggestions to Upwork. Unfortunately, I am unable to post in that location. I have received a notification that I need the necessary permissions. 

Jennifer Neighbors
Microsoft Access Designer and Developer
My profile
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Jennifer,

Topics in the Feedback forum can only be initiated by the Upwork Community team, and it's typically used for users to share their feedback on new features or changes. You should still be able to post a reply on any of the already-initiated topics. If you have any additional feedback you'd like to share, not related to any of those topics, you can still do so anywhere in the Community and myself or any of the available Moderators will be happy to share that with the team.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
LuiggiR

Hi Jennifer,

Topics in the Feedback forum can only be initiated by the Upwork Community team, and it's typically used for users to share their feedback on new features or changes. You should still be able to post a reply on any of the already-initiated topics. If you have any additional feedback you'd like to share, not related to any of those topics, you can still do so anywhere in the Community and myself or any of the available Moderators will be happy to share that with the team.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths