🐈
» Forums » Support » Can't see my Upwork support request
Page options
cupcake34
Community Member

Can't see my Upwork support request

Hello, I'm Meline and I just did an ID verification (got the badge) yesterday.

I got married and changed my last name, I had to update my contact info and then my account got suspended.

I have an ongoing contract right now and can still log into my account and write messages, but won't get paid for my work.

I created/submitted a "ticket" with the chat bot but when I follow the Upwork Support request (#38855514) link, I can't see the status but get this error page instead. Does that mean, I failed in submitting the ticket? If so, what else can I do?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Meline,

We checked and it looks like everything is working on our end. Could you please try and clear your browser cache and cookies, use incognito mode or try using other browsers? You may also want to check if you can access your ticket from here

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
JoanneP

Hi Meline,

It looks like one of our agents reached out to you already regarding your account status. You may access the ticket here and also, through the email address associated with your Upwork account. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

I can't access the link you gave me, same error page, also didn't receive an answer through email yet. Could you tell me what it says if there is an answer?

Hi Meline,

Thank you for following up. I checked and it looks like one of our agents already responded to your email and shared further steps.  If you are unable to check the ticket, please check your email. If it's not in your inbox, kindly try checking your spam folder.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello and thank you, but I have to give the same answer, I can't access the ticket and received no email.

The only email I got from Upwork is about me unlocking a new badge etc.

I just want to know why my account was suspended after getting my verification. I did have to change my contact info, is that the reason? What should I do?

Hi Meline,

I followed up with the team handling your case and they contacted you now on the updated email address.  Could you please confirm if you received the email? 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thank you for that, I checked the old and new email, even checked the spam folder, no new messages from Upwork.

Hi Meline,

Just clarify are you able to access this link

~ Nikola
Upwork

No, same problem.

1.jpg

Hi Meline,

We checked and it looks like everything is working on our end. Could you please try and clear your browser cache and cookies, use incognito mode or try using other browsers? You may also want to check if you can access your ticket from here

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello, after downloading a new browser, I can see the ticket now, thank you.

d8f22dd7
Community Member

I'm sorry to hear that your account has been suspended after updating your contact information. It sounds like you have taken the right steps by submitting a support ticket through the chat bot. If you are unable to see the status of your ticket through the link provided, it is possible that there was a technical issue with the submission process. I would recommend reaching out to the Upwork support team directly through email or phone to inquire about the status of your ticket and explain your situation. Alternatively, you can also try resubmitting the ticket through the chat bot or by logging into your Upwork account and submitting a new support request. I hope this helps and I wish you the best of luck in resolving this issue.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths