🐈
» Forums » Support » Can't send a Support Ticket
Page options
Community Member

Can't send a Support Ticket

I tried accessing the ticket page https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=3964, with two different browsers and I have a white screen in both, and I need to submit a support ticket please help 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Andrea, 

I did receive your message and immediately escalated your report to the appropriate team for further review. I'm sorry for not being able to respond sooner. Rest assured that they'll look into your report.

However, since there's no contract that's been established, the client hasn't funded a project. In this case, the work done with the client is not covered by Upwork Payment Protection. Please check the articles I've shared above to learn more about how to stay safe in Upwork. Thank you for your message.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
NikolaS

Hi Andrea,

I would be happy to help. Could you please share more information about why you need a support ticket? We will be sure to look into your report and assist you accordingly or connect you with the appropriate team. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Community Member

Hi Nikola, thank you for answering to the thread 

A contractor contacted me first week of August, I asked him repeatedly to send the contract, 3-5 times, he said he'd do it later, or that he had issues. His project was meant a a 15 day project, where I would do some screens for him, and integrate his APIs. The project ran way longer, in part due to the number of screens I took a bit longer, and also he'd want adjustments and made changes to those screens, but the biggest problem was his API's werent ready. So after around 2 months I told him I could no longer work for him (as I now have other commitments), after he stood me up for a call to check and discuss about the project. Now he is not answering my texts, and I was hoping there was something the support team could do to help me, any kind help is greatly appreciated as I do understand I should've stopped working until he sent me the contract. Thank you again and have a nice day!

Hi Andrea, 

I'm sorry to learn about this disappointing experience you had with a client. Firstly, I would like to let you know that sharing contact information before a contract has started is against Upwork's Terms of Service and that all communications before the contract starts must take place on Upwork.

Additionally, any request for free work is not allowed on Upwork and violates Upwork's Terms of Service. Real clients will never ask you to give them money to start working, cash a check for them, work for free, or provide your personal information.

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the job you're referring to? The link to the job post would be extremely helpful. We'll have that reviewed by the appropriate team and take action accordingly if necessary.

We also encourage you to let us know if you find anything suspicious has happened by using the Flag as Inappropriate option throughout the platform. You can learn more about user reporting here. In the meantime, you may want to check this help article and this thread for more information on how to stay safe on Upwork.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Community Member

Hi Arjay sorry for the late reply just send you a DM with more details, and thanks for the help!

Community Member

Hello Arjay, I haven't received a response from you, and wanted to ask if there was something you could do to help?

Hi Andrea, 

I did receive your message and immediately escalated your report to the appropriate team for further review. I'm sorry for not being able to respond sooner. Rest assured that they'll look into your report.

However, since there's no contract that's been established, the client hasn't funded a project. In this case, the work done with the client is not covered by Upwork Payment Protection. Please check the articles I've shared above to learn more about how to stay safe in Upwork. Thank you for your message.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths