🐈
» Forums » Support » Can't sign on as freelancer
Page options
gracie_cairn
Community Member

Can't sign on as freelancer

Hello!

I'm a freelancer, and I'm having trouble signing in. When I try to, I get redirected to "client"—literally, when I click "freelancer" the page resets to "client"! The "Get Support" button does not work for me—I click on it and it disappears. I submitted a proposal last week, which seemed to go through . . .

As background, I had a paid account until recently; here's a message I got four days ago: "While trying to renew your Upwork membership plan this month, the $14.99 plus tax payment didn't go through. Until things get sorted out, we've temporarily shifted you from Freelancer Plus to Freelancer Basic."

I think I opened a client account at some point when I was looking for ideas from other freelancers to create my profile, but I've never used it. Apart from the proposal I submitted a few days ago, I haven't worked through Upwork for a while; I was taking a certificate course to improve my skills to get work, so I was focussing on the course rather than getting jobs. 

Here's my profile page, which I can only view as a prospective client: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01cb1675672dddf8f2

Help!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Sheena,

I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Also note that we only officially support the latest two versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AndreaG

Hi Sheena,

I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Also note that we only officially support the latest two versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths