🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Submit Proposal button is not working
Page options
c5d1f87f
Community Member

Can't submit new proposal

Hello, I can't submit new proposal today, I have enough connect and was able to submit last week. Can you help me ?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Sebastien,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please share a screenshot of the error message from your end so that we can assist you according? 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
NikolaS

Hi Sebastien,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please share a screenshot of the error message from your end so that we can assist you according? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
c5d1f87f
Community Member

It's ok I guess it was connection error. Thank you

5dda86e5
Community Member

Hi,

When I open a job in a new window and I want to submit a proposal, Submit Button stucks in loading. If I open job in sider, then Submit Button works.

Could you help?

Hi Mümin Celal,

I tried to replicate the same issue you're experiencing and wasn't able to (neither in the slider nor when opening a job in a new window.) Could you please check if you get the same issue while using incognito window or a different browser. If the issue persists, could you please share a screenshot?

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork
sahilupt
Community Member

Hi Upwork team,

Usually when I see a job of my interest and click on it takes me to submit my proposal but today suddenly everything seems un-clickable, I'm trying to click on the job headline - nothing, click on the content of the job (which generally opens half window to expand the job detail) - but nothing. 

Is there any problem at the back-end or is it with me only?

Thanks,

Sahil

Hi SAHIL,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked but I could not replicate the issue you experience. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser? 

If the issue persists could you please share a screenshot from your end so that we can assist you accordingly?

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths