🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Cant send feedbacl
Page options
Lea T Community Member

Cannot close my open contracts

Hi there,

The error message: window.IGLOO.getBlackbox is not a function' always pops up when I press the end contract button to close my open contracts. That's the message that shows up and the contract doesn't end. Can someone help me fix this so I can go through with closing my contracts.

Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Nikola S Moderator

Hi All,

I would like to let you know that this issue has been resolved and we'll be closing this thread from further replies. 

We appreciate your reports and patience while this was being addressed. 

~ Nikola

View solution in original post

62 REPLIES 62
Ivan B Community Member

I have the same problem, I have not been able to close the contract due to this error

Avery O Community Manager

Hi everyone, 

Please know that our engineers are aware of this issue, and they are working to resolve it soon. Once we have more information regarding this issue, we'll make sure to post it here. 

Thank you for your understanding!

~ Avery
Odey K Community Member

Hey! I'm getting the same error

Marco S Community Member

Sounds good. 

I am still having this issue. Do I need to open a ticket? 

Thanks. 

Jentrix M Community Member

Window.IGLOO.getBlackbox is not a function pops up when I press the review button to review my client.  Can someone help me fix this so I can go through with reviewing my client?

Thank you.

Nikola S Moderator

Hi Jentrix,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

~ Nikola
Bilal I Community Member

I am also facing this issue when I am trying to give feedback to my client after ending of contract

Rubeena K Community Member

Can you please update? Is the issue has been resolved?

Amanda L Community Member

I'm getting the same message. Commenting so I can also get a support ticket opened on this issue. Thank you!

Manish P Community Member

Solution: Try ending the contract through UpWork mobile application. It is working for me. 

Benedikt S Community Member

Greetings.

I am experiencing the same problem. I cannot give feedback (and couldn't close the contract either; freelancer could close it, though).

Used to get the igloo message, too, but now the page just gets stuck after pressing the green button (the button then turns to grey and the page never moves on). Trying to use a different browser yielded no results.

It seems I cannot contact support either (page doesn't open a new window).

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Benedikt,

Thank you for your message. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Benedikt S Community Member

Greetings Pradeep and greetings Upwork Community,

I was able to resolve the issue by disabling one of my browser extensions (an adblocker in my case) and refreshing the entire page.

(My extensions usually do not interfere with Upwork at all, or at least not in a detrimental way. I can use other parts of the website without problems, so I didn't suspect them to be the reason.)

Hope others can solve their problem with that info, too.

Kind regards.

Shofiqul I Community Member

I have same issue when i try to give feedback to my client. 

Keith G Community Member

Trying to close my contract since Saturday, and am getting the same error.  Can someone help me resolve this?

Rick M Community Member

I'm having this problem also.

Sophie P Community Member

Hi, I have the same problem. I can't end my contact.

The error message: window.IGLOO.getBlackbox is not a function' 

Please, help me with it.

Frank B Community Member

My client has the same problem, when he tries to end the contract.

Armida Christina G Community Member

Cant send my feedback..message keeps popping up.

window IGLOO get Blackbox is not a function 

Andrea G Community Manager

Hi Armida,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists?

~Andrea
Chayla S Community Member

I am having the same issue. I am attempting to refund a client and submit my feedback. I have used multiple browsers, including my phone app. Hopefully a solution is found as I do not want to keep my client waiting on a refund for too long.

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Chayla,

A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Vaibhav K Community Member

Hello Avery,

I am trying to close my contract today and I am getting the same error message. 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

It would be great if I could get a time estimate of when this is expected to be resolved. At least an indication?

Thank you

Amol B Community Member

Trying to leave a feedback to clients for recently finished contracts but it shows some weird message on the screen.  Please help

6e372c51_0-1647887145424.png

Md Mahady H Community Member

I posted a web automation job at Upwork and hired a financier. But today for about 5 days the philanthropist does not give me any response and even if I give a message, he does not reply to the message, So I go to Cancel Contract for cancellation of my contract and make all the information for cancellation of my contract main but instead of cancelling my contract, it shows me a warning. I have tried about 10-15 times to cancel the contract but it shows me the same winning again and again. The message that appears in the warning is - "window.IGLOO.getBlackbox is not a function". Now tell me what to do.
Thanks.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths