🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Cannot open image in new tab
Page options
f8a5db46
Community Member

Cannot open image in new tab

Since the newest update to the Upwork website it is no longer possible to right-click on an image and open it in a new tab. It will only open a small preview image. This a huge step-back in terms of the usability of the website. Not sure what benefit Upwork is hoping to get from this change. But for me it is a degradation of the service. To achieve the previous functionaluty, I now need to download the images and open them separately, which is very cumbersome.

3 REPLIES 3
ArjayM

Hi M J,

We truly appreciate your feedback and suggestions. I'll make sure to pass this over to the appropriate team for further review. Just to confirm, are you referring to the images shared in Upwork Messages? If you do, you should be able to first click on the image so it shows in a pop-up and then right-click> open in a new tab to open a full-size image. Let me know if that's not what you're referring to or if you need further assistance. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
f8a5db46
Community Member

Hi Arjay. If I click the image and then right click the image in the pop-up, then only a small resolution image will

appear. Only the small imagw. That's a big problem.

Hi M J,

I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. I was able to load a high-resolution image on the new tab of my browser. This worked the same way on two different browsers. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Also note that we only officially support the latest two versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths