🐈
» Forums » Support » Cant Summit Proposal
Page options
f4bdd885
Community Member

Cant Summit Proposal

I cant accept job proposals. When I need to summit proposal I am getting an error that something went wrong and accept failed. please try again later. This is almost going down for 4 days already

3 REPLIES 3
caroferreira
Community Member

I am having the same mistake and nobody can help me!!!

Hi Maria,

I'm sorry to hear a similar problem is also happening to you. Could you please share more details about your specific case so we can better assist you? 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
LuiggiR

Hi Natasha,

I checked and this is happening because your hourly rate is $0.00/hr. You need to set your rate to $3.00/hr at a minimum to send proposals. 

That said, I also noticed that you are an exclusive member of your agency. Agency members who are exclusive work on Upwork only as part of the agency. This is the most common type of agency relationship. Your profile and proposals are branded with the agency to make the agency’s part in the work relationship clear to clients. We pay out all contract payments to the agency.

Only the agency owner or members with admin privileges can update your rate; you may want to contact your agency owner to ask about changing the hourly rate. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths