🐈
» Forums » Support » Certificate of Earnings from Jan 2023 to Dec ...
Page options
8baa1a51
Community Member

Certificate of Earnings from Jan 2023 to Dec 2023

Hi Upwork team, I'm looking to download a certificate of earnings from Jan 2023 to Dec 2023 but the only one available for me is for the last 12 months. Pls, can you help me?

3 REPLIES 3
ArjayM

Hi Paula,

We understand your concern about getting a copy of your certificate of earnings in your preferred date range. However, please know that the Certificate of Earnings report automatically calculates your earnings for the past one, three, six, and twelve months based on the date that you run the report.

That being said, since this report is formatted for a specific snapshot in time, you cannot adjust the date ranges. Learn more about other report options here.

~ Arjay
Upwork
8baa1a51
Community Member

Thank you four your answer ArjayM, but my husband requested the same thing a few days ago and received in a few minutes on his email, I don't understand why for me it's not possible. It's utterly important that I have this document, otherwise there will be missing documents on my tax declaration this year.

Hi Paula,

I'm stepping in here for Arjay. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths