🐈
» Forums » Support » Certificate of Tax Residency 2023
Page options
3186424b
Community Member

Certificate of Tax Residency 2023

Dear All,

I would kindly ask you to provide us the Certificate of Tax Residency for the tax year 2023.

Thank you in advance

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Elena,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

24 REPLIES 24
759e32fa

Hi Elena,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Dear All,

I would kindly ask you to provide us the Certificate of Tax Residency for the tax year 2023.

Thank you in advance

Hi Tersoo,

~Andrea
Upwork

Dear All,

I would kindly ask you to provide us the Certificate of Tax Residency for the tax year 2023.

Thank you in advance

Hi Antonescu,

Thank you for reaching out. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
divin3x
Community Member

Hello,

I am a freelancer from Romania and I would like to request a copy of your 2023 Certificate of tax residency to avoid double taxation.

Thank you,
Alexandru

Hi Alexandru,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi there 

I would kindly ask you to provide us with the Certificate of Tax Residency for the tax year 2023. I will bring my customer to Upwork and we have agreed on a reverse charge for VAT, but they need this certificate before they accept my offer to contract here on Upwork. 

Please let me know how it works

kind regards,
Bahman

Hi Seyedbahman,

- Pradeep

Upwork
078ea487
Community Member

Dear All,

Thank you in advance

Hi Anastasia,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
tersooumah
Community Member

Dear All,

I would kindly ask you to provide us with the Certificate of Tax Residency for the tax year 2023.

Thank you in advance

gabriela_rat
Community Member

Dear Upwork team,

I also need a Certificate of Tax Residency for 2023. How should I proceed? I don't seem to be able to open a support ticket on my own.

TIA

Hi Maria-Gabriela,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork
1a594964
Community Member

Dear Upwork team,

I also need a Certificate of Tax Residency for 2023. How should I proceed? I don't seem to be able to open a support ticket on my own either.

Hi Sergey,

~ AJ
Upwork
d344b118
Community Member

Hi, We are based out of India and request to provide us the Certificate of Tax Residency for the tax year 2023.

Tried creating support request and the chatbot just goes into loop without any option to reach out to your support team or create the ticket, therefore posting the requirement here.

Hi Preetham,

- Pradeep

Upwork
celinelouis
Community Member

Hello,

I am using Upwork from Indonesia and I would like to request a copy of your 2023 Certificate of tax residency to avoid double taxation.

Many thanks in advance,
Celine

Hi Celine,

~ AJ
Upwork
celinelouis
Community Member

Hello,
Apologize for this, but my Tax accountant is now asking if Upwork could fill the Indonesian Tax Residency document.
Thank you 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Celine,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
p_robi86
Community Member

Hello,

I am using Upwork from Romania and I would like to request a copy of your 2024 Certificate of tax residency to avoid double taxation.

Thanks,
Robert

Hi Peter,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths