🐈
» Forums » Support » Certification.
Page options
6c35f327
Community Member

Certification.

I Want to add Google Ads Search and Display certification to my Profile. But here are some facts which i am not sure would work.
I am am freelancer and I test Some Campaign On my So called Testing Gmail Account. Now Unfortunately I Earned My Certificate on my 2nd Gmail Account And Name On Certificates are not mine but Its my agency Name, Although they are mine. But My Upwork Gmail Is different 
Now having said that
I have Earned Two Google certifications on my email id : different from which i have in upwork and  which i created to use for my agency related emails. So the Name on my certifications is changed . 

My Question Is can i add these certificates in my profile.? As these are belong to me (as both the company and Email address on which i have accomplished these are belong to me).

Please let me know if i need to provide additional information. I'll be happy to answer. Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Hashir,

Please be aware that users are only allowed to have one account and having several ones violates the Upwork TOS. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket to give your case the attention it deserves. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon on this page to assist.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ArjayM

Hi Hashir,

Please be aware that users are only allowed to have one account and having several ones violates the Upwork TOS. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket to give your case the attention it deserves. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon on this page to assist.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths