🐈
» Forums » Support » Change transfer ownership of agency to anothe...
Page options
joaovictortinoco
Community Member

Change transfer ownership of agency to another member

Hi,

I would like to transfer ownership to another account.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Jinat,

In general, customers can reach out to our support team if they need assistance with something like transferring ownership of their Agency. How do I reach a human in customer support?

1. Please visit Contact Support and click the ‘Chat with Upwork' button.
  2. Type a question or topic and select ‘Send’. The bot will find relevant Help articles for you.
  3. The chatbot will ask you to confirm if you need additional help. If you confirm that you need additional help, you will be asked to confirm the account type you need help with.
  4. From there, the support options available to you will be listed. Select either of the options to be able to contact the Upwork Support Team.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

122 REPLIES 122

Hi Naveed,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
designbuyers
Community Member

I would suggest making this option available for agencies to be transferable to other users to manage it or own it. I think It's will be a good idea

Let me know your thoughts

Multi-talented Entrepreneur Digital Business Consultant and digital media creator

Hello Sharif,

Thank you for your suggestion. I'd like to confirm that your agencies can be transferred to other agency members to allow them to manage and own them.

Thank you.

Pradeep H

Upwork

Yes, but I have to contact support, it's not easily managed that everyone can do the transfer by themselves.

Multi-talented Entrepreneur Digital Business Consultant and digital media creator
solutionamar
Community Member

Hi!,

So basically i started a agency and invited freelancers to my agency, i now want to assign the business manager role to someone else and fall back to being a normal agency member. I've assigned said freelancer the business manager role and tried to remove myself from the role but i'm unable to find a option to do so. Please help me out.

Regards,

Ujjwal

So basically i started a agency and invited freelancers to my agency, i now want to assign the business manager role to someone else and fall back to being a normal agency member. I've assigned said freelancer the business manager role and tried to remove myself from the role but i'm unable to find a option to do so. Please help me out.

krenovate01
Community Member

Hey Team

I also need help in transferring my agency ownership to another team member of my team. Please help.

Thanks

Manjeet

Hi Ujjwal and Manjeet,

We'll have someone from our team reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
a_malhotra
Community Member

I need to transfer ownership of my agency, is that possible? What are the steps? Please help.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aaaksh,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

Thanks! Will they reach out me via email?

Thanks!

Hi Aaakash,

Yes, a copy of the ticket is being sent to the email as well. You can access the ticket there or on this direct link.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
cgoka
Community Member

Hi Team,

I would like to transfer my Agency ownership to another Freelancer.

Where the new freelancer need to add their bank account details and maintain the Agency. 

Pelase help me on this transaction.

Hi Chandra,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you with this.

~Andrea
Upwork
a1d4307e
Community Member

Hello, everyone! 

Have the same issue

We need to transfer owner role from one manager to another within agency. Please urgent help. since we tried to change name in my account and this might cause some misscommunication. Thank you!

Hi Martin,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
belethia
Community Member

How can I transfer the ownership of my agency to another Freelancer? Thanks

Hi Juan,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you with this.

~Andrea
Upwork
sushil16111988
Community Member

I want to transfer my agency ownership to another freelancer on Upwork itself. How can I do that, I am not getting any option to open a support ticket for that. Please help.

Hi Sushil,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents to reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
timpolomani
Community Member

Hello! I want to transfer ownership of our agency to other account. How can I do it?

Hi Timofey,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
9c4fa452
Community Member

Hi, Please help. I want to change owner of my agency. How to do? Please help asap.

Hi Saroj,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
uplaunch360
Community Member

Need to change ownership of Agency so Agency owner can add his payment details to get paid as it is showing beneficiary name mismatch.

Please tell how to get it done?

Hi Sharan,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
vibhorkumar31
Community Member

Hello, 
Can you please help me out , I want to change the ownership of agency 

Hi Vibhor,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
dmitrytulchinsky
Community Member

Hello! 
I would like to transfer ownership of an agency to another member of the agency, obviously we do not have that option on the settings so could you please help me in it? 

Thanks!!

Hi Dmitry,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
dmitrytulchinsky
Community Member

Hey Pradeep! 
Okay, thanks for assistance here and quick reply 🙂 

f2e8b5c2
Community Member

Hello,

I'm looking to transfer ownership of my agency account solely to my partner. I cannot seem to find any guidelines for it. Please advise. 

Regards,

Hi Arsalan,

I shared your request with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further with the transferring of your Agency's ownership. You can access your support tickets and communicate with the team here.

~ Arjay
Upwork
jenatrehana1
Community Member

Hello,

I'm looking to transfer ownership of my agency account to my partner. I don't find any way to do it. Please help me. Thank you

Jinat

Hi Jinat,

In general, customers can reach out to our support team if they need assistance with something like transferring ownership of their Agency. How do I reach a human in customer support?

1. Please visit Contact Support and click the ‘Chat with Upwork' button.
  2. Type a question or topic and select ‘Send’. The bot will find relevant Help articles for you.
  3. The chatbot will ask you to confirm if you need additional help. If you confirm that you need additional help, you will be asked to confirm the account type you need help with.
  4. From there, the support options available to you will be listed. Select either of the options to be able to contact the Upwork Support Team.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi,

I neeed to transfer ownership of agency to another member but not able to figure out how to do.

Thanks

mel_actub
Community Member

Hello Upwork Team!

Seeking your assistance in transferring ownership of my agency to another Upwork user. 

I tried to go to Get Help in support.upwork.com, but I can't get in. 

Thanks!

b832cb8e
Community Member

Hi - the company i work for recently had a reduction in force and the person managing our Upwork account is no longer employed here. I need to know how I can gain control of the account as I was this person's manager. I have not been here very long (9 weeks) so I was unable to take over login credentials. 

I submitted a help ticket already but the support team thinks the previous person is having access issues with the account, which is not the case. They said they transferred the issue to the security team but I have not heard back for a few days now. The reason I know this is because I get her emails. 

Ideally, I'd be able to talk to a person, walk through all the details I know of with the account, and take over control. However, it seems like I cannot talk to a person despite my calling a salesperson that told me they cannot help me. 

Very frustrated and am getting very close to just closing the account once I have access (or IF I get access). 

Or if some miracle happens and someone here can help me - I might be won over. 

Regardless, I need immediate access to recent invoices to keep my finance team here happy. 

Michael

Hi Michael,

We totally understand how you want this issue resolved and I can confirm that your case has been escalated to the appropriate team for review. One of the members is trying to contact you via phone but can't seem to connect. Please continue coordinating with the team through this page for the ticket or your email. They will surely look into this and assist you accordingly.

~ Arjay
Upwork
ol_shap
Community Member

Hello,

I would like to transfer agency ownership to another team member, how this can be done? 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths