🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Client Account Suspended
Page options
ashishnegi012
Community Member

Client Account Suspended

Hi , 

I'm a Freelancer and I just saw that my client's account is suspended. Its fixed price monthly project and One month work smoothly done and client release first month payement too.  but this month I have worked for her 20 days. Is my money secured for fixed price project that I did for this client? Will this also affect my account or profile

Thanks

Best Regards

Ashish Kumar Singh 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Ashish,

Thank you for your message. I have checked the job you are referring to and noticed that the contract has been suspended due to an issue with the client's account. I see that you have a funded milestone active on this contract. Feel free to use the 'Submit work for payment' button to get paid. This will give your client 14 days to review and approve your milestone payment. In case the client continues to remain unresponsive, the payment will be released automatically after 14 days.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PradeepH

Hi Ashish,

Thank you for your message. I have checked the job you are referring to and noticed that the contract has been suspended due to an issue with the client's account. I see that you have a funded milestone active on this contract. Feel free to use the 'Submit work for payment' button to get paid. This will give your client 14 days to review and approve your milestone payment. In case the client continues to remain unresponsive, the payment will be released automatically after 14 days.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
ashishnegi012
Community Member

Hi thanks for replying . Client account now activated so i can resume my work .

Thank you 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths