🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Client Feedback and Star Ratings No Longe...
Page options
penelope_pcparis
Community Member

Client Feedback and Star Ratings No Longer Displaying On My Profile

Hi, It seems feedback and the star rating delivered by a client in Apr 2019 is no longer showing on my profile. Neither are the conversations with a client for work delivered earlier this year in January 2022. Please advise how these can be reinstated and displayed on profile and/or how to trouble shoot and solve this issue so that the client's rating and feedback is still displaying on my profile as well as conversations with another client earlier this year which have also disappeared from my profile. Thanks.

8 REPLIES 8
JoanneP

Hi Penelope,

I checked this account that you're using to post here in the community, and it looks like you haven't had any contracts in this account. Do you happen to have another freelancer account?

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne, please see my messages below including the last one with a photo of a screenshot from my iPhone from a conversation with Param N as proof of my previous conversations with a past client on this platform. Would be great if you could look into it further and reply as to how this anomaly may with my account may have happened.

Hi Joanne,  

As far as I am aware I only have one account with the same photo you can currently see. Please find attached a screenshot of an email showing the conversation with the client Param N back in 2019.  Kindly look into this and advise how the problem can be solved.  I now currently have no record other than these emails of work delivered for 2 jobs/clients delivered on this platform: Param N and Simon Zhong, Renko Alpha Pty Ltd in Jan-Feb 2022 of this year. 

Appreciate any assistance Upwork can provide in solving this current issue. And kindly reply. Thanks.

penelope_pcparis
Community Member

Hi Joanne,  As far as I am aware and up until the end of January 2022, I only had one account with the same profile photo (as the one you can see), including 5 star feedback from the client, Mapsted Canada and Param Nagal (Mapsted Founder & CEO) for work I delivered in April 2019. This is really bizarre as I could see the feedback, including his comment with 5 stars right up until about a month or so ago. I also delivered one job to Simon Zhong, Renko Alpha Pty Ltd in Jan-Feb 2022 of this year. I left 5 star feedback for him but did not receive any rating other then he was very pleased with the final content delivered which he mentioned in the messages exchanged through the chat/message function on the platform. Once I delivered the final work to Simon, I left him 5 star feedback. Is there not some way for Upwork to check that a payment was made from him as well.  Tomorrow, I will also do a reconciliation by checking that the funds for both were paid into my bank account in 2019 and 2022, respectively.  My head shot with the blue shirt collar was also the profile photo on my active account which was the same one since I joined the platform. This really is quite bizarre.  Would appreciate if further checking and verification could be done. Thanks and Regards, Penelope

penelope_pcparis
Community Member

Hi Joanne, Upwork must have a record and trace of the 2 payments I received for the 2 jobs delivered on this platform. I will check with my bank tomorrow morning and get printed statements so I can double check and show when the payments were received.  Could any of these issues be caused from and as a result of the changes Upwork has recently made to its platform? Everything was running smoothly from my side up until that time it seems.

penelope_pcparis
Community Member

It seems all my previous activity has been completely wiped from my profile.  Could Upwork please explain how this could happen and why it happened? Would you not have a trace of transactions/payments made to Freelancers as I was paid through your platform for the first job and I believed the second one earlier this year.  T

penelope_pcparis
Community Member

Hi, here is the link to some of the message exchange I had with Param in 2019 https://community.upwork.com/t5/notificationfeed/page 

penelope_pcparis
Community Member

Here is proof in the screenshot attached of the communication on Upwork with the client Param N. 2:15PM CEST,8 APR 2019.Param N_Upwork Message_08APR_2019.PNG

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths