🐈
» Forums » Support » Client changed feedback scores and comments o...
Page options
idabg1
Community Member

Client changed feedback scores and comments on a 5 star review they gave a year ago

Hi, 

Did anyone have this happen? I got a 5 star review a year ago from a client - My contract was terminated with them , not amicably and they went back on the previous review and erased it. I never enabled the button to change the feedback or anything like that and Upwork is unable to find the previous comment even though it was how I got Top rated plus. Now my profile is down to 78 %. 

I've been trying to get some answers from support , but they keep sending me around in circles read this article and read this article. 

I am not sure this is allowed to go back on a previous feedback and erase it and change the score. 

Is there anyone here who could help ?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
759e32fa

Hi Ida,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you opened a support ticket regarding this issue and are now being assisted by one of our agents. Please feel free to update the ticket should you have further questions or concerns as your ticket is assigned to the correct team.

~ AJ
Upwork
idabg1
Community Member

Hello Annie, 

This issue hasn't been resolved as due to a mistake of the support team my profile was damaged as I went from top rated plus to a 78% rate  which is unbelievable and shouldn't be possible but after numerous emails to the support team , the response was that they couldn't do anything and they were sure I would "bounce back" ...so as far as I am concerned  zero support

Hi Ida,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. I'm sorry to learn about the drop in your score and the removal of your Top Rated Plus Badge. We totally understand how important this is for you and your profile's reputation. Rest assured that one of our agents will reach out on this page with further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths