🐈
» Forums » Support » Client failed to release milestone after succ...
Page options
Community Member

Client failed to release milestone after successful job

I have dispute about one of my client
I finished job to one of my client since last 2 weeks and i submitted the work but he request for review, i reviewed it and submit it again still he request for another review i did so still he request another review, i keep sending him message so that we can talk but he never reply to me, if i did the review again i will get alot of loses that i spent doing his work, he refused to release my milestone and no reply from him below is the details of the contract including contract I'd and name

Details
Verified name
Ibrahim Musa
Contract ID

4 REPLIES 4
154ba352
Community Member

Hello Dear Ibrahim,

While waiting for experienced freelancers to propose a solution, I wish you a lot of courage.

Moussa Fayama

759e32fa

Hi Ibrahim,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
Community Member

But its over 48 hrs now but no reply from the support 

Hi Ibrahim,

I have followed up with the team handling your request and I see that one of our team members has already responded to your support ticket. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,
Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths