🐈
» Forums » Support » Client place order by mistake
Page options
asad176
Community Member

Client place order by mistake

Hi experts, a client messaged me that he was having trouble purchasing my project from "Project Catalog". And then he placed three orders. Due to the weekend, I don't check it. I just got a mail that someone purchased the project catalog. As the delivery date was flexible for me, I just missed checking everything. When I get aware of the situation, I messaged the client, and he's now not responding... Still no response!!!

Now my question is "It's more than 24 hours and now if I cancel the order will it affect my JSS?"

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
759e32fa

Hi Asad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I  checked your account and it seems like you already worked on the project and have submitted the deliverable after the due date.  You may consider the same event could have happened with your client since it's the weekend and you live in different time zones.

Regarding your JSS Score, please note that you can only cancel a project within 24 hours of receiving a client’s requirements and not get any consequence from Upwork. It would be best to wait for your client to respond so you can discuss how to move forward.

You may want to check this article about Setting Your Project's Visibility so that you don't get orders when it's not convenient for you.

If you need further assistance, please let us know. We'll be happy to help!

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths