🐈
» Forums » Support » Client refunded his money
Page options
5ae5a6bb
Community Member

Client refunded his money

Hello 

I had a contract with my client that he want a PUBG mobile account I have to deliver him the account with all informations. I deliver him all the information and submit the work he approves the milestone and end the contract with 5 Star rating and the amount is showing is in my pending section but after that he requested for refund and pending amount disappeared .

What should I do now ?

The client take the work and refund his money .

Regards 

Azeem uddin

5 REPLIES 5
sofia2008
Community Member

This looks like a scam. His payment method was most likely declined. What you see as a " refund " is the reversal of the pending amount since Upwork could not charge the client.

Did you provide your game account details or had to buy PUBG with your own money? 

Yes i bought him a account and deliver all the login details but after that he refund his money there is nothing in my pending section

You were scammed and will never get paid.

759e32fa

Hi Azeem,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue here and a ticket for your dispute here. Please send your inquiries to the said tickets in order for the assigned agents to assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie jane B

I bought him the account with my money and he ended the contract and leave a good feedback i also gave him positive feedback but after that he refund the money now i have nothing in my pending section or in Upwork account 

What should I do now ?

Azeem uddin

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths