🐈
» Forums » Support » Client stats not showing up in search results
Page options
paywell
Community Member

Client stats not showing up in search results

Dear Support Team,

Please try to reproduce this bug I'm getting:

1) Search results "Real Estate Cold calling company with many VA's needed" show no ratings 

2) I see that the client has 5 stars from two ratings, when clicking and viewing the job post.

I have encountered this bug before, but I couldn't reproduce it by searching the job title. 

This time I have succeeded, see screenshots below.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Pavlo,

Thank you for following up and sharing additional information. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
LuiggiR

Hi Pavlo,

I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Let me know if the issue persists on your end so we can assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
paywell
Community Member

The problem seems to occur with new posts, in other words - it is time-sensitive.

I was also unable to replicate the result with the example I have provided.

In order to replicate the problem, you would have to view the most recent posts and click on every client without any ratings, in order to find one, which has a rating, which isn't shown in the search result overview.  

This bug might be impossible to report by a user, due to the natural delay, which occurs between me posting and the thread being read. By the time you read the post - the bug "fixes itself" and the client's rating is depicted correctly.

I believe that is a problem with the databases not being able to transfer the rating information quick enough and therefore posting blank client data, and then refreshing their stats view, as soon as the database server queue catches up.

Hi Pavlo,

Thank you for following up and sharing additional information. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths