🐈
» Forums » Support » Clients Who Would Recommend You Stat
Page options
52bf3193
Community Member

Clients Who Would Recommend You Stat

Hi, so I saw that my 'clients who would recommend you stats' went from 96% to 93% just recently. My jss is 100% right now and the recent closed contract was ended just yesterday. Could it be that the recent contract gave me poor private feedback? But it was a second project by this client and he seemed happy with it, didn’t even need any edits. 

Is it true that this stat is updated after every 3 closed contracts? 

I've had 100% JSS for some time but I did remove private feedback of the first contract among the last three closed ones. 

Does removing the private feedback still affect the 'clients who would recommend you' stats? 

I'd really appreciate it if someone could answer these. Thank you for your time! 

2 REPLIES 2
shettyr
Community Member

Hi Anika,

When I asked Upwork about it, they said it was because I was closing the majority of the contracts and the clients weren't leaving feedback. I've learned not to do that anymore. This article here may shed some light -  https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211643237-My-Job-Success-Score

52bf3193
Community Member

Thanks Ram! But for me, I haven’t been closing the contracts myself. In fact, I barely do that. 

Thanks for the response and sharing the link! 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths