🐈
» Forums » Support » Close stolen account with stolen email
Page options
c61d2036
Community Member

Close stolen account with stolen email

Hi,

I am here to report my stolen account whose email is also stolen and compromised. The passwords are changed and my devices are logged out but my identity is used by the person now. Please help me close this account, I have been trying to find a way to contact upwork but i could not, so i created this account. Chat support has not been helpful at all.Please call me to verify and close it because someone else is using it even if i tried to close it through app. Please answer me as soon as possible

Best regards

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Mostafa,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
LuiggiR

Hi Mostafa,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
c61d2036
Community Member

I have not received a response from the support ticket except now 

6b67a223
Community Member

Hello I have a similar issue. Did upwork assist you solve it?

Hi Carl,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths