🐈
» Forums » Support » Contact support
Page options
guntin_manuel
Community Member

Contact support

I can't find a way to contact support or send an email.

What happened with this platform! it used to be very simple to create a ticket or talk to the chat support.

I read on various responses that on the top of somewhere there is a non chat support button, but I can't find it.

The bot option does not work, and says literally that can't help me and that I should go here and check.

Could someone help me?

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
06ce217c
Community Member

Same. So frustrating. My account is locked me hidden. I used all my connects that I bought before noticing this. Went to contact customer support and keep getting the run around. The chat hung up on me after having me do a survey. Like wtf. I also saw on Facebook saying a lot of the job listings they saw they researched and were fake! So we are paying to have our time wasted!!! I'm so pissed. I want the money for my connects refunded. You didn't even show my account as it is and has remained hidden even after using chat support and getting an email saying that it should be on in four hours. Grrrr what a waste of money. 

ArjayM
Community Member

Hi Manuel,

Thank you for reaching out to us here in the Community, and we apologize if you're having difficulties contacting our support team. Could you please tell us more information about your concern with your Upwork account? We'll thoroughly review your report and assist you accordingly.

Also, If you have general questions about using Upwork or want advice, feel free to post here in the Community. Looking forward to your response.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths