🐈
» Forums » Support » Contract offer sent by client on upwork anyhi...
Page options
omar_thamri
Community Member

Contract offer sent by client on upwork anyhire but I can't receive it because it needs validation

A client send me a new contract a month ago on upwork anyhire but to this day it wasn't validated...Now he deleted that contract and send me a new one that starts this Monday but I didn't received yet because it needs validation from upwork anyhire and until now nothing happened....What can I do to activate this contract because if you are not willing to activate after all this time then I need to be informed so I find another website to work with my freelance contracts...Thank you in advance for your answer

3 REPLIES 3
AndreaG

Hi Omar,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
11474ad8
Community Member

Hey Upwork community, I have a problem. A client reached me through anyhire and it's 5 day of payment processing. Officially it's the day when my payment will be processed. Can you please check that there's no issues from my client payment method. Because my last clients through anyhire also have this problem and my last project payment is still pending. So can you please check for my recent project? And if the one project payment is pending for too long , so the next project payment will be processed smoothly or there will be some problem? 

Hi Laiba,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths